Hang your heads in shame... Collectively

sdavros said:
Kylieylee said:
Yes i am.

Am good thank you, You? i only came across this site coz i was looking for a pic of the new Choc Advent... and when i typed it in it said it was being discussed on in a forum on this site!!

And i signed up!!

oh well stone me.. i started that bloody thread..

QUALITY ! Go shoot yourself ! How sweet lifes irony is !

toby said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
* thinks svardos is being silly* haha kylie merked him!

I think Adavros is right could this be WUM RAG MAN come on boys think out of the box !!!!

yeah but if it is a fella then so what lol! its been funny! like some else already stated its been funny passing the time!!

bet no one thought i was a girl did they!?

blue_chili_pepper said:
toby said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

I think Adavros is right could this be WUM RAG MAN come on boys think out of the box !!!!

yeah but if it is a fella then so what lol! its been funny! like some else already stated its been funny passing the time!!

Yes thats why I offered you a lift

blue_chili_pepper said:
toby said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

am not a fella.......

Kylieylee said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
toby said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

am not a fella.......

hence the but if!

toby said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
toby said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

Yes thats why I offered you a lift

touche touche!!! but im a guy!!!! hahahahaa!!!

tueartsboots said:
sdavros, the irony here is that you have given Kylie even more attention. A thread which is dedicted to her ! lol
Stop being a prig, if us "children" wish to play, please let us.
Ric, can we have a stupid, childish baskets topic please? We don't want to upset the killjoys.

i didn't start a thread about her. I started a thread about how embarrassing it was to see grown men fawning over someone on a thread. and it's continued on here with you lot trying to defend her for cyber kudos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.