Hang your heads in shame... Collectively

tueartsboots said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
yeah chill out mannn!

I trust all positions are secure?

I I captain!!! we have warbutons barms on the north wall, soft white barms on the south wall! And wheelsy is bringing over our australian alliance over to cover the east and west walls! we are totally ready for a muffin attack!

tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
hahahaha..........

just think how bored yous will be when i finish work?? what ever did yous talk about before yesterday??

Oh yeah football.
Chip barms, £20, gratutous pics, slagging each other off, who's been banned, sex, jokes

and i give your all that in 24 hrs....

Kylieylee said:
tueartsboots said:
Kylieylee said:
hahahaha..........

just think how bored yous will be when i finish work?? what ever did yous talk about before yesterday??

Oh yeah football.
Chip barms, £20, gratutous pics, slagging each other off, who's been banned, sex, jokes

and i give your all that in 24 hrs....
And a whole lot more !

blue_chili_pepper said:
tueartsboots said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
yeah chill out mannn!

I trust all positions are secure?

I I captain!!! we have warbutons barms on the north wall, soft white barms on the south wall! And wheelsy is bringing over our australian alliance over to cover the east and west walls! we are totally ready for a muffin attack!
Good news, keep your eyes peeled (and your mind on the battle ahead) these muffin weasels are crafty gits !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.