Hangovers in work

AntonDonJuan

Surely one of the worst things ever?

Especially when the bogs are down the other end of the office :S

AntonDonJuan said:

tell the boss to stick his job and dance around your office with your underpants on your head get sectioned and live on benefits brilliant can watch all the world cup in piece then

bezdog said:
AntonDonJuan said:

tell the boss to stick his job and dance around your office with your underpants on your head get sectioned and live on benefits brilliant can watch all the world cup in piece then

piece by piece or all in one go?

I've been out all night gettin' pissed , come home , had 45 minutes kip , and gone straight into work at 7am in days gone by ........

boy , have i had some fuckin' hangovers!

there was a time when i didn't really know any other way of life .......

when i went out for a good time , work , in a few hours time , just didn't come into it!

simple solution- a tin for breakfast then liquid lunch, the only way without the pain!

I dont mind as i have 350 beds to choose from, 2 bottles of blur Powerade, shoes off, earplugs in and bed. I had to do it last monday as i could hardly stand up....dont even remember getting to work. 2 pints of cider for lunch in the Brunswick and im ready for it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.