Hansen - City are THE force

"BBC-the difference in reporting", now that is a thread for you to cut your teeth on on Frank.

Cheers Shirley. Sadly I have guests this evening but will try to pop in. Often I dont like the reporting myself just dont see the bias or the arguments put forward to 'prove' bias

So clearly the Daily Mail is not part of the agenda as they ran with the article?
I said some truth, I also think that some aren't biased they just have the I.Q. of a carrot and parrot what is the popular meme at any given time because they haven't got an original thought in their head, I think most papers/media organisations are given direction from the editors of how they have to slant particular stories for selling papers.

The media is mainly scripted shite that isn't worth giving much notice to be honest heres a clip it isn't football related but proves my point its scripted, it is yank news but its the same here

i suggest you look at the league table and our last 2 home results for a reality check
Don't need a reality check mate Wembley tmoz for the umpteenth time in the last five years I will beer surrounded by empty glasses but the one I will be holding will be half full living the dream that I thought would never happen that turned into reality. Have a nice day

Hansen is a Liverpool fan. Its mind games for Sunday.

No it's not. The comments were tucked away in a wider double page spread talking about his general career and the Premier League.

He also comments about when Franny asked Trevor Brooking to approach Hansen about becoming our manager.

It's a Q&A with Jamie Redknapp asking the questions.

I said some truth, I also think that some aren't biased they just have the I.Q. of a carrot and parrot what is the popular meme at any given time because they haven't got an original thought in their head, I think most papers/media organisations are given direction from the editors of how they have to slant particular stories for selling papers.

The media is mainly scripted shite that isn't worth giving much notice to be honest heres a clip it isn't football related but proves my point its scripted, it is yank news but its the same here

Thats quality and I applaude you for finding this, still pissing myself laughing!!!

It's all just mind games ahead of the cup final. He wants Liverpool to win. He's buttering us up, making us sound like the real deal so that if we win it's less embarrassing for Liverpool but if they win, it suddenly becomes this huge victory over this amazing team blah blah blah....
Reverse psychology at its very worst!

Oh I see. So he said that to Manchester 33 directly or was he writing for the biased/agenda driven media? I was reliably informed they had all had an agenda against us?

Do you actually get any fun out of life and supporting City ?

It seems to me you spend most of your time on here defending the press/tv stations than anything else, it must be great fun in your house being a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.