Hansen-Utd fans would back Liverpool to win title over City

if city win the title this year, united fans would have to take a lot of stick (well the local ones), but i'm sure they would get over it.

but united now have 1 more title than liverpool, so i cannot for the life of me understand them wanting liverpool to draw it level.

if it were city on 19 league titles and liverpool on 18 with united on 2, i'd obviously prefer united to win one of liverpool.

Buzzers said:
Yeah well, we'll have to wait for that to actually happen first. In 10 years time god knows where anyone will be, maybe QPR will be winning all round them.

The best position you could be would be 12 league titles, assuming you win every season between now and then, you'd still be 7 behind Utd so I guess domination would depend on your definition.

I figured it might be an interesting point to discuss though, if the best I we can muster is a bunch of 'oh I'm bluer than you are red' shite, I shant bother.

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:29 pm --

The thing is as far as I'm aware nobody else apart from Liverpool and the Rags are bothered about this 19 titles v 18 titles and yet if you were to believe everything the press reported it would seem its to be deemed more important than football itself. If City win the title this year then we'll be considered the best in 2011/12 season and thats all that matters to me and I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck to your 19, Liverpools 18 and even our very own previous 2. It's all about the here and now and I'd never heard about these tital rivalries before last year. It's nothing more than a load of hype created to keep Liverpool v United as the biggest game in global football alive, in all probability to keep the far eastern market buying buying buying. Always makes me laugh that it's considered to be the biggest 'Derby' but actually it never was and never will be an actual 'derby'. Both clubs are equally as despicable and welcome to each other.

Buzzers said:
Yeah, well given the option I think most would probably plump for Chelsea, but Hansens referring to a straight choice between City and Liverpool.

He's in dreamland really, Liverpool have no chance of a title challenge this year.

I think Chelsea are a solid unit this year and I could see them investing more in Jan.

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 pm --

ChesterRdBlue said:
Couldn't give a fuck, but thanks anyway.

So don't click the thread then.... its not rocket science.

"as a utd fan" why dont you just fuck off back redcafe, that`s not fucking rocket science either

On a side note, why would a rag have a user-name of Buzzers on a City forum, when it is practically the nickname of one of our holy trinity?

It seems a little odd to me.

Soon enough the noisy Neighbours will be their biggest test on the fixtures every year. If it isn't already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.