Happiness

Almost everything is in the genes I suppose, so why not happiness. We get to chose either way anyway though. I do wonder why certain people are just carefree, or appear to be carefree. I worked with a bloke once, and absolutely nothing you could say would phase him. He got stick all day long, cos that's just how it is when you work in a group, and he would laugh it all off. His wife died of cancer, and he had such a laid back attitude to it. He got promoted at one point and was a supervisor to a lot of workers. I never saw him stressed, or complaining. He was always and still is a funny guy with a sunny outlook on life.

Some people might just not a have ''worry'' gene, and very few 'mood' ones too. Or perhaps they have thought life completely through and have strong enough minds to not let things alter them, who knows.

This consumer/materialistic thing though is everywhere. Some people want the best no matter the cost. But hey, if that makes them happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.