Happy Birthday David Silva - 26 tomorrow

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
citytillidie24 said:
Never heard of him, is he any good? Who would you compare him to? Lee Crooks? Jamie Pollock? Michael Fronzeck?

He's a midfield dynamo in similar style to Ged Brannan

Silva not fit the lace Ged's boots..........think I got that the right way around.

The quality passes that Silva would put through to Lee Bradbury........to miss, were just sublime.

jimharri said:
Michelle F said:
Oooh you all beat me to it! :)
Wishing David a very happy birthday!

Feliz cumpleaños hermoso! x

0023-4.jpg
Excellent work there. Is that your work?

Thank you, yes it is my work - I just sketch in my spare time. David is a lovely subject! :)

Michelle F said:
jimharri said:
Michelle F said:
Oooh you all beat me to it! :)
Wishing David a very happy birthday!

Feliz cumpleaños hermoso! x

0023-4.jpg
Excellent work there. Is that your work?

Thank you, yes it is my work - I just sketch in my spare time. David is a lovely subject! :)
Stunning ,nice one MIchelle F

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I imagine that we awake tomorrow in each others arms, and I make him a hearty breakfast before he goes off to terrorise the rags. Somewhere inbetween I smell his birthday strawberry flavoured hair.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.laterooms.com/?cc=IE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.laterooms.com/?cc=IE</a>

I imagine that we awake tomorrow in each others arms, and I make him a hearty breakfast before he goes off to terrorise the rags. Somewhere inbetween I smell his birthday strawberry flavoured hair.

Dude just toooo detailed......... freaky!

This made me giggle like a girl! Top quality homoerotica.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.