Happy Christmas Blues

Goodwill has broken out on BM. And about bloody time an' all!! Merry Christmas, one and all, even to any rags that may be lurking in the bushes!
*splutters*

Halfpenny said:
creaneysboss said:
just snook on whilst wifey puts the kids pressies out merry xmas to all blues and infact to followers of all teams!. I dont mind waiting a week or so for the "special presents" haha. Everyone have a good day
Be careful what you say - some of the posters on here might still think father christmas exists! :P

Merry Christmas all, lets hope he does exist we may get what we all want a win on Friday

I Wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas, special thoughts go out to Carl and anyone else who has lost or has somebody that isn't well and is finding it hard to cope.

Lets get through this next year cheering on the lads and having good times all the same.

Best Wishes

Kiran

CTID x

I will add my hopes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
for all Blues everywhere, hope your troubles are minor and your
joys are great :D

Count me in.

Peace and love and goodwill to all.

Some of us (me?) maybe off the wall at times, but we have a laugh, and humour is the best medicine.

Have a great one, everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.