Happy Father's Day...

jimharri

....to all the dads on here. I know they can be trying at times (trust me, I do know!) and some of you will have strained relations with your dads. But you really should try, if at all possible, to make the most of them while they're still around. You can't patch things up when they're gone.

....to all the dads on here. I know they can be trying at times (trust me, I do know!) and some of you will have strained relations with your dads. But you really should try, if at all possible, to make the most of them while they're still around. You can't patch things up when they're gone.
I've just been to Phillips Park Cemetery with flowers for my Dad as it's the first Fathers Day since he passed away last August aged 96.
We had a very good relationship over all those years,and it seems a bit strange that he is not here for his children and grandchildren to visit him at his house.
R.I.P. Dad.

Attachments

• IMG_20240616_121956.jpg
    IMG_20240616_121956.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Mine gone quite a few years and missed every day. I'm on holiday on Boston got card from my son before I went plus message this morning. My nephew and 2 nieces out here did home made cards for their dad this morning and did me one as well which was sweet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.