Happy Losers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Hannah

Hmmm. Well I'm not sure that the Barca Boys should be that happy with last season and our FA Cup exit last month. More pertinently happiness is also unlikely to win us the league - which we should have walked this season (as we would have last time if Mancini hadn't been hobbled in the transfer window.) I think their choice of a manager who knows his place rather than the PL has cost us dear.

George Hannah said:
Hmmm. Well I'm not sure that the Barca Boys should be that happy with last season and our FA Cup exit last month. More pertinently happiness is also unlikely to win us the league - which we should have walked this season (as we would have last time if Mancini hadn't been hobbled in the transfer window.) I think their choice of a manager who knows his place rather than the PL has cost us dear.
hmmm and its a good job your not running our club.

George Hannah said:

I'd take you more seriously if you didn't call Soriano and Txiki the Barca boys.

Mancini spent £53 million during that transfer window and was told earlier that we'd have to sell before we buy. Knowing that, he should've scouted better instead of wasting it on Sinclair, Rodwell, Garcia and Maicon. Its a pathetic excuse given that we'd won the season before.

Great new thread OP

So chelsea must also be too happy judging by the weekends results!!

Also if being too happy is bad for results, what about liverpool, they look happy...

or was this just another way to have a dig at the manager and bring up mancini again?

You are just starting another thread to get a dig in early in case we dont win the league, so you can bring it back up and tell people how smart you are and what insight you have.

What next another thread saying that being happy is the only way to win ?? just to hedge your bets?

Pathetic.

We have the best squad in the country - by some distance

But offsetting that is the impact of changing manager

After the first 10 games we were 6th. We couldn't win away. I'll put that down to managerial change.

We've also had to handle a lot of injuries. Arsenal have had more injuries, but in areas where they are strong eg midfield.

And we also lost Hart for a couple of months. You couldn't blame Pellegrini for that loss of form / points

We'll win the League anyway. More confident now than I was this time last week.

George Hannah said:

will you still be saying this if we win the league?!

Train said:
George Hannah said:

I'd take you more seriously if you didn't call Soriano and Txiki the Barca boys.

Mancini spent £53 million during that transfer window and was told earlier that we'd have to sell before we buy. Knowing that, he should've scouted better instead of wasting it on Sinclair, Rodwell, Garcia and Maicon. Its a pathetic excuse given that we'd won the season before.

we gifted the rags that title buy not giving mancini proper funds. do you really think mancini wanted those players? don't make me laugh.

anyway back to the op.
he has to be given a season to adjust. mancini had played in England and had a better idea of whats reqd, he also knew what the FA cup was all about whereas pellers didn't. as with underestimating smaller prem sides. he will know now and will have a better second season. to be fair had we had an injury free season we'd have pissed the title already.

Why is this thread here? It's the continuation of at least 2 other threads that are in existence.

Tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.