Happy New year Blues

Petetheblu said:
Happy new year, isn't it pleasing to know we are I good hands.........you rag bastids!!!!

My new year hopes is to be sober when I post again..........although it's very very very doubtful.

Special thanks to Stony, TCi, shady, pigeonio, drone, Gaz (bluemoon), prestwich blue, fetters, DD, Billy, tolmie, Zin, andy(rich mo fo)hinch, corky, lavinda, marvin, ovo
, 2112, oaky, moomba, bigga, mamms, regista, love, ray, nim, fantasy, the two bobs, de niro, and ric for all their input and enthusiasm throughout the year. Plus others that that make BM worth reading. We are what we are.

Best wishes to everyone, petetheblu and family.

Sorry if I missed you...

The biggest thanks goes to my wife, she puts up with my silly hours I work ( 4 Christmases off in 17 years of being together). My bitterness towards anything red, my sulking when we've lost, my lack of memorie to remember anything important and my lack of understanding of how just fucked I'd be without her in my life.....
We'll put this down as a schoolboy error.

Re: New Year's Resolution - Trust Pellegrini

That maybe a little too much to ask from me, how about I trust our Viera. That's a little easier.

yankcitizen76 said:
That maybe a little too much to ask from me, how about I trust our Viera. That's a little easier.
Not sure where you're coming from there, to be honest. I haven't heard any rumblings about PV.

Vieira, by the way.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Petetheblu said:
Happy new year, isn't it pleasing to know we are I good hands.........you rag bastids!!!!

My new year hopes is to be sober when I post again..........although it's very very very doubtful.

Special thanks to Stony, TCi, shady, pigeonio, drone, Gaz (bluemoon), prestwich blue, fetters, DD, Billy, tolmie, Zin, andy(rich mo fo)hinch, corky, lavinda, marvin, ovo
, 2112, oaky, moomba, bigga, mamms, regista, love, ray, nim, fantasy, the two bobs, GdB, JH, de niro, and ric for all their input and enthusiasm throughout the year. Plus others that that make BM worth reading. We are what we are.

Sorry if I missed you...

The biggest thanks goes to my wife, she puts up with my silly hours I work ( 4 Christmases off in 17 years of being together). My bitterness towards anything red, my sulking when we've lost, my lack of memorie to remember anything important and my lack of understanding of how just fucked I'd be without her in my life.....

It was the beer pal, I've amended it.

jimharri said:
yankcitizen76 said:
Not sure where you're coming from there, to be honest. I haven't heard any rumblings about PV.

Vieira, by the way.

Sorry. My bad.

Petetheblu said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Petetheblu said:

, 2112, oaky, moomba, bigga, mamms, regista, love, ray, nim, fantasy, the two bobs, GdB, JH, de niro, and ric for all their input and enthusiasm throughout the year. Plus others that that make BM worth reading. We are what we are.

Sorry if I missed you...

It was the beer pal, I've amended it.
*stops pacing up and down*

It's been the worst year of my life so far! came in from the shops(6 cans of Stella, the Daily Star, a pint of milk and a mars bar) and the missus was cooking fucking pork. Fucking pork. Not steak pie. I then claimed it's tradition to have steak pie on new years and turkey she laughed it off. BEYOND FUMING.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.