Happy New Year !

black mamba said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Hope your ALL having a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!! Dont mind me being stuck here in work on nightshift :( but there is always tomorrows game to look forward too :))

Nightshift on new years eve?

What kind of a place is that ...... pub/nightclub?

I am also working. Shift Manager for a Parcels company. A Staff of 63 working here tonight and doing quite well too apparently on the odd occasion I pull myself away from Bluemoon.

Happy New Year everybody and shout it from the Rooftops; it's our time now.

Happy New Year to all Blues supporters where ever you are in the world,and to all the lads and lasses in the services stay safe.May your god go with you.

Happy New Year to all my fellow Blues-this is our City, this is our time, the Bluemoon is rising
Peace and goodwill to all(except rag cnuts)
CTID

Good luck and best wishes to all blues, have a great year

Happy New Year

Come on City.

Happy Pancake Day from he National Alsheimers Society. This 1983 Easter is amazing isn't it?

Happy new year blues. I remember saying keep the faith after many defeats from 1996 to 1999. Its great to feel optimistic now. Come on blues, lets win the league and anything else that comes our way. We are pure class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.