Happy Shaun Goaters Day

remember when he had just signed and I think it was a local paper - poss metro? spot the face in the street and it was the great man himself

wonder if he claimed his money?

'National Shaun Goater Day' declared in Bermuda

Five thousand people lined the streets of Hamilton, Bermuda, as Manchester City's Shaun Goater was given the freedom of his hometown.
'Leonardo Shaun Goater Day' will be celebrated in June every year from now on.

Sports Minister Dennis Lister said: 'We have honoured a person who has won success through hard work, dedication and commitment.'

during the second of the consecutive promotions, i was working in hull and had to do most weekends. i would give my mate my season ticket on the condition that he immediately phoned me if goater scored. i had my mate in my contacts list as "FEED THE GOAT", with bluemoon as a ringtone. i would warn the lads before the games that my phone was on goat alert again. then whenever it rang i knew it was goater for city and would answer and put on loudspeaker for all the lads (mostly rags) to hear maine road going beserk.

Legend

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DajxjCxKNsw&feature=related[/youtube]

Remember his goal against Leeds at Maine Road when Jensen scored that screamer?

Just outside of the box, ball came to his feet, he turned and his it first time, perfectly into the corner. Perfect Goater goal.

Then some bloke sat near us in the random new block of seats behind the Police box thing in the Maine Stand threw and inflatable goat on top of the security box.

Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.