Happy St George's Day

The other comment was asking if that scooter club in the photo is the one Anderson was endorsing.

I don't follow every news article attached to a person I don't like. Seems to be a thing on here. Again you're assigning coked up idiots to Englands day.

But you know that.

Last edited:
What are the things that define being English? What is English culture? I'm proud to be English, but I haven't a clue why.
Football? Comedy? Music? Tea? Morris Dancing?
I asked this question regularly when I worked on an EU project across about eight countries. French, Germans, Dutch etc all agreed that it was WORDS.
They said we were the only people who bantered the way we do in the pub after work. They loved it. They revered Shakespear and other English writers above all. They contrasted us with Italian culture (visual art) and German culture (classical music). Oh, and England’s drinking culture was unique.

Last edited:
I asked this question regularly when I worked on an EU project across about eight countries. French, Germans, Dutch etc all agreed that it was WORDS.
They said we were the only people who bantered the way we do in the pub after work. They loved it. They revered Shakespear and other English writers above all. They contrasted us with Italian culture (visual art) and German culture (classical music). Oh, and England’s drinking culture was unique.
That's a good one. I think the Scottish are pretty funny. And the Irish, not so the Welsh...but the English have the best wit in my opinion.
We all have a certain character, I suppose...I'm just proud of the English character. Being English.

We live for alcohol and George was Turkish and never came to England. I bloody love we have no culture. Mongrels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.