Happy St Patrick's day.....

Happy birthday to me!! worse days to be born on than st patricks day i guess ;)
Belated happy birthday. It was mine I. 16th, spent most of it in hospital with father in law as he'd endoscopy appointment and needs someone there with him and then sit with him to bedtime. Made up for it yesterday with numerous pints and meal with other half which we'd originally planned for Thurs

Belated happy birthday. It was mine I. 16th, spent most of it in hospital with father in law as he'd endoscopy appointment and needs someone there with him and then sit with him to bedtime. Made up for it yesterday with numerous pints and meal with other half which we'd originally planned for Thurs
Belated happy birthday mate, hope all is well now ;)

Amhrán na bhFiann is a bit divisive for all of Ireland and it’s in Irish so half the team can’t sing or relate to it.​

I personally would love ‘A Nation Once Again’ as the national anthem but it’s probably divisive too. But a really rousing song.

I remember staying back in the stand in Genoa after the penalty shoot out at the Italia 90 WC.
We belted it out and the hairs stood on the back of my neck.

Most anthems would be either political religious or nationalistic, not everyone will agree on which karaoke to sing best to stick with what you have because the next generation of people might want a change because they have found fault with what the noobs choose right now.

Most anthems would be either political religious or nationalistic, not everyone will agree on which karaoke to sing best to stick with what you have because the next generation of people might want a change because they have found fault with what the noobs choose right now.
You’re right. Fnck the begrudgers.
I’d love us to have ‘Emerald’ as our anthem.
Imagine coming out to this.
Put the shits up whoever we’re playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.