happy with a draw tonight

Mancio said:
i'll be very happy with a draw

Thinking sensibly and for the long season left to play I see the logic in a draw; but tonight is a derby and we the fans need this win and I believe the players do too. A win tonight and the players will understand that they have the ability to beat anyone and we need to develop a controlled swagger when playing. 3 points please nothing less!

york away to this! said:
...i'd be happy with a draw tonight.................though I'll be f*cking ecstatic when we pummel the red sh*te to oblivion!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Small club mentality. I would only be happy with a draw if two of the scum had career ending injuries.
Fookin hate them that much.

A couple of times in a season everything clicks and we hammer another team, (burnley last year) When this current team clicks someone is going to get a real hiding, I always hope it isnt a team like Wigan or Blackpool who kops it but one of the big four so tonight I hope it is the rags who kop it big style, No holding back City to go all guns blazing.

dayvo said:
Mancio said:
i'll be very happy with a draw

Thinking sensibly and for the long season left to play I see the logic in a draw; but tonight is a derby and we the fans need this win and I believe the players do too. A win tonight and the players will understand that they have the ability to beat anyone and we need to develop a controlled swagger when playing. 3 points please nothing less!

Why didn't they get that when we beat Chelsea?

bluecm said:
no no no.

this is the mentality we need to shake off if we want to get to where we want to be.

united are well and truely there for the taking tonight. a draw would be a poor result imo. we should be going out with the mentality that we should and can win every game.

This.

Happy with a draw, are you for real?

Johnsonontheleft said:
dayvo said:

Why didn't they get that when we beat Chelsea?

Because we've beaten chelsea far more often recently, because the scum have a tendency of conning refs far more? Because we might feel the pressure of the derby? or because the scum have without question been the team to beat since the prem began?!? I felt and saw a swagger against Liverpool, not seen it since; I think we need it and when we have 'it' we will see off the stokes, villas and west hams too.

Last year we played attacking football against United in the league at Old Trafford. We lost in the last minute.

We attacked United in the last 20 minutes of the league game at home to United last season.

We lost in the last minute.

I'd much rather see a performance like that...a solid defensive performance (how many times has that been said about City in the last 2 decades?) and draw then an end to end thriller that we lose in the last minute.

It's not negativity from Mancini, it's learning lessons from last season. We did not lose. We're 4 points ahead of 5th place, and 5 ahead of Spurs and Liverpool who are more realistic champions league place rivals than Geordies. We play Brum on Saturday having not run ourselves ragged only to be demoralisingly beaten at the last. I think we'll put 4 or 5 past them.

chestervegasblue said:
Last year we played attacking football against United in the league at Old Trafford. We lost in the last minute.

We attacked United in the last 20 minutes of the league game at home to United last season.

I'd much rather see a performance like that...a solid defensive performance (how many times has that been said about City in the last 2 decades?) and draw then an end to end thriller that we lose in the last minute.

It's not negativity from Mancini, it's learning lessons from last season. We did not lose. We're 4 points ahead of 5th place, and 5 ahead of Spurs and Liverpool who are more realistic champions league place rivals than Geordies. We play Brum on Saturday having not run ourselves ragged only to be demoralisingly beaten at the last. I think we'll put 4 or 5 past them.

I can't see Tevez scoring 5.

Chippy_boy said:
chestervegasblue said:

I can't see Tevez scoring 5.

Against Foster? Worth a flutter! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.