Happy xmas, or will it?

Blue_Rossy

facewavingandpointingdown.gif

After last night, and city being my normal city do you think we will have a good run over xmas or will it be "FFS city you bunch of w**kers, you always do this to me you b**tards" sort of xmas?

Who knows, we're hugely inconsistent & that isn't going to change overnight.
We're doing ok without being anything special, would be nice for it all to click & push on from here on in.

We used to be one step forward and two back. Now we are four forward, and one back.

An opportunity missed last night for sure. Typical City. The city present is the big parcel under the tree with your name on it (shame it's a f***king jigsaw). New City - which has yet to be confirmed - is the small present (but it's a Rolex).

I think we wil get turned over at Newcastle then have to rely on Villa and Blackpool not scoring at our place because we certainly cant score at home.

Big Dave Watson said:
I think we wil get turned over at Newcastle then have to rely on Villa and Blackpool not scoring at our place because we certainly cant score at home.

I bet you are a great laugh on a night out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.