Hard Drive 2

Doctor Congo said:
mcnil said:
Banned Tosspot said:
mcnil said:
http://www.mysuperpc.com/hdu/jumper_pins.shtml

might help
Cheers John. It has the pins but not the little bits of plastic. I will try and pick some up or make another PC for my other 400gb hard drive ;-)

i think the plasticky things are pretty universal, so any old knackered hard drive will have them
Fairly universal, most are 0.1", some are 2mm. If they're 0.1" I can send you some or your local computer shop should have some lying around (they're called 'jumpers' or 'links' by the way if you need to ask for them).
I'll PM you my address Andrew.

Cheers bud.

Banned Tosspot said:
Doctor Congo said:
mcnil said:
Banned Tosspot said:
mcnil said:
http://www.mysuperpc.com/hdu/jumper_pins.shtml

might help
Cheers John. It has the pins but not the little bits of plastic. I will try and pick some up or make another PC for my other 400gb hard drive ;-)

i think the plasticky things are pretty universal, so any old knackered hard drive will have them
Fairly universal, most are 0.1", some are 2mm. If they're 0.1" I can send you some or your local computer shop should have some lying around (they're called 'jumpers' or 'links' by the way if you need to ask for them).
I'll PM you my address Andrew.

Cheers bud.
Thanks for the jumpers Andrew.

New question, how do I now blank/wipe my slave?

Banned Tosspot said:

Does it appear in 'My Computer'? If so, you can right click >> format.

quiet_riot said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Cheers Pete. I think it will do it now. Last time I tried I had 3 Windows XP's on my PC and it kept fuckin' up:-(

quiet_riot said:
Banned Tosspot said:

It worked!

Cheers Andy and Pete :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.