Hardcore Posters...

Just remembered, he said with it being Friday he will be on later. Prayer time or something. I might have another attempt at getting some sleep.

powersleftfoot said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:
I well can't sleep! Got up at 5pm today so might explain a few things. Either that or that grande latte I had at 10....
lol don't think i've slept for 3 days
Shit me! I've got lectures in about 4 hours, can't fucking wait. The weirdest thing about uni is, you spend more time sleeping in lectures than you do in your own bed. Weird!

The Ajay threads have been so vast that I gave up reading them. I just click "search" at the top of the page and look for his posts - that way I skip all the mean detractors too! Talking of which... I'm not entirely sure whether he's the real mccoy or if he's like one of those tv pshchics who say enough things in a vague kind of way that when anything happens it seems like he kind of, sort of, predicted it! Either way it's fun!

Manchester-Citys-line-up--001.jpg

From the Guardian, what do you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.