Hardcore Posters...

sdavros said:
felixbg said:
evenin, well kaka apparantly playin a farewell game for meelan tomoro

@ sdavros - haha do you know them at all?

nope but at leat mackezie had the cop on to invite a fellow blue for a few sups... if any of youse wnna join in, i'm a decent laugh and i love man city, come on.. join in FFS

hahaha im a scally student & meant to be revisin aswell .. so dunno :-p ... btw if Bill (de Niro's) there your in for a treat, that man i just a pure legend ... funny as and treats any blue brilliantly. When you flyin over?

Not been on for a while this evening, is the general feeling that Kaka is on his way? I can't be bothered trawling through the millions of topics.

felixbg said:
sdavros said:
felixbg said:

nope but at leat mackezie had the cop on to invite a fellow blue for a few sups... if any of youse wnna join in, i'm a decent laugh and i love man city, come on.. join in FFS

hahaha im a scally student & meant to be revisin aswell .. so dunno :-p ... btw if Bill (de Niro's) there your in for a treat, that man i just a pure legend ... funny as and treats any blue brilliantly. When you flyin over?

8am mate... i'll get in arond 9. so i need to fuck about in manchester for an hour or two any recomms?

masterwig said:
Not been on for a while this evening, is the general feeling that Kaka is on his way? I can't be bothered trawling through the millions of topics.

Well yeah... Unless you support another "big 4" club, in which case you'll think there's no chance and if it does it'll be the end of the world as we know it...

sdavros said:
felixbg said:
sdavros said:
felixbg said:

8am mate... i'll get in arond 9. so i need to fuck about in manchester for an hour or two any recomms?

reply fast cos i finished me last ciggie and i need a kip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.