Hardcore Posters...

Daniel Sturridge said:
paddystyle said:
Biggsy1 said:
Yes a very important 2nd half today to0, the lads really played for each other and grinded out the result today!

Kompany was my MOM but can't take it away from Zabi
close call for me,but zab shaded it cause of the goal

Zab, Onuoha, Kompany, Elano in that order for me.

Yeah, I thought Elano had a really good game today.

masterwig said:
I've been awake for about 42 hours, I've had a few pints, can't be fucked checking through pages of shite, how likely is Kaka coming to us looking?

Very likely IMO.

Biggsy1 said:
warpig said:
03fd36503fbf47c66cf28cf758498a8e-getty-newpress_mil_fio_19.jpg

wtf....

pirates of the carribean camera man

the captain of the titanic as security

You decide!

Nice. More will surely follow. The Times say we have signed Bellamy for £14 million. Not too happy with that one.

Seems like De Jong is a cert.

Good times.

masterwig said:
I've been awake for about 42 hours, I've had a few pints, can't be fucked checking through pages of shite, how likely is Kaka coming to us looking?

Watch out.I'm sure the hallucination stage kicks in around 40 odd hours awake.Last time i did that i was a mongoose.

eek eek...

paddystyle said:
masterwig said:
Nice. More will surely follow. The Times say we have signed Bellamy for £14 million. Not too happy with that one.

Seems like De Jong is a cert.

Good times.
fuck i hope bellamy is'nt coming

Bellamy wants to go to Spurs.Apparently he is on strike so we shall see if he plays later today or not.Please can we just have Villa instead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.