Here we go, here's that sign:

HardcoreOpen.gif
mint,good work fella

paddystyle said:
felixbg said:
paddystyle said:
felixbg said:
i think im having copenhagen now :-) ... going via germany tho
lads,can any hardcore member keep there ear to the ground for a ticket,got work sorted and booking flights and hotel at weekend

keep lookin on bluemoon, i managed to get 3 off a lad today at face value ... was well chuffed
seen that earlier,fair do's,gonna make the trip any way

youll be fine tho i reckon everyone who wants one will get one ... ill keep my eye out for you tho

Bluemoon115 said:
paddystyle said:
Bluemoon115 said:
I don't think Paddy likes me :(
whatever gave you that idea mate?

I dunno, you seem to be pushing me into going to the Inn ;-P

All I did was introduce myself to the new owners, never got my drink anyway so I sha'nt bother again. Bloody women, thinking they can run a pub!

Sorry Sir, but only just opened and a few teething problems. Please do pop by and see us again, you know you want to!!!!

Biggsy1 said:
felixbg said:
paddystyle said:
felixbg said:
i think im having copenhagen now :-) ... going via germany tho
lads,can any hardcore member keep there ear to the ground for a ticket,got work sorted and booking flights and hotel at weekend

keep lookin on bluemoon, i managed to get 3 off a lad today at face value ... was well chuffed

How the fook did you manage that were paying £55 nudge nudge

thats what we have to pay, has he not texted you?

blue dallas said:
thats what we have to pay, has he not texted you?

No i was asking how Felix got them at face value not you fella I got the text, am happy to pay it!

Look sharp fellas we have ladies in the Hardcore tonight! Play it coool Hardcore play it Coooool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.