Hardcore Posters...

Biggsy1 said:
dannybcity said:
paddystyle said:
danny gave them a sign,think he's in love ;0)

Shush, don't tell the hardcore, I'll be kicked out. I like both places.

Too late you've been rumbled, whats bluebird offered you danny,women always cause trouble, we getting a mob together to go over and rough the place up!

Tut tut, how suspicious, we've offered nothing but a charming smile and convivial company

felixbg said:
masterwig said:
I'm not happy with this new pub. They never got planning permission. We are the only place with a licence for after midnight.

agree ... its bang out of order

They have even got us turning on one another the whole equilibrium has been turned on its head! Maybe we should run a protection racket on their asses!

Bluebird1 said:
Biggsy1 said:
dannybcity said:
paddystyle said:
danny gave them a sign,think he's in love ;0)

Shush, don't tell the hardcore, I'll be kicked out. I like both places.

Too late you've been rumbled, whats bluebird offered you danny,women always cause trouble, we getting a mob together to go over and rough the place up!

Tut tut, how suspicious, we've offered nothing but a charming smile and convivial company

you've offered him more than that ;-) ... stop lieing

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
bluemoonbeer2neon.jpg

This is the birds sign, we need open and hardcore on the sign and blue if poss!

mossley_blue said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
mossley_blue said:
Is this the girls sign?

You changing ours to blue wheelsy?
Yeah mate, hit F5.

Need to shut the Bluemoon Inn down i think fella. (Lock the thread)

On the 1st couple of pages they mention westlife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to be an offense!!

Well we have to cater for the ladies as well. Aw come along and say hi to us, you'll like it there. Oh and we've done a trademark on the Bluemoon sign hehe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.