Hardcore Posters...

powersleftfoot said:
Would't mind a year at uni. Sounds a good laugh. Did college a long time ago. Happy days

DO IT, uni is fuckin unreal, such a doss about(until it comes to work), bitches, booze, drugs(not me ;)), unemployment(left my job 3 weeks ago), as much city as i like! but i have a long term missus so really my life is City, booze,the mrs and a few spliffs here n there!Happy days indeed!

uni is amazing ... my course is a joke, the loan, grant and money people that feel sorry for you give has seen me miss 3 games all season (including europe). The nights out are just class, and you make some funny mates that are off their head. Booze, City, Girls and Nightsout for me (drugs scare me shitless tho so stay well away)

felixbg said:
hahaha i never understand how ice cream vans make money ?!?!?! and god i hated maths ... you at uni bluejase?

yeah man, i took a year out after fucking college up, working as a supervisor at the glorius establishment known as tk maxx. Couldn't hack it one bit so started Uni this year, the only thing i was ever good at was maths so with the grades i had, i scraped in,just! I'm at the shit one like! u in halls?
and yeh pplf, i reckon they're drug dealers or just workin for the OB.

EDIT :^^ Didn't mean to make that sound so serious lol

you in the big block between 5th ave n piccadilly? know a guy that lived in there, he was a twat! most of my mates are in the student village, i live with me ma still though as i'm moving back to west didsbury in two weeks so didn't really see the point, defo gonna move out next year though just for the experience n that, with my loan and grant i'm buying a bed and tv! I payed tax for a year so i feel i deserve it ;)

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
And welcome back to the SCG for the second time today.

ow do wheelsy? hows Sydney today? got a few mates out in Oz at the minute and they fuckin love the place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.