Hardcore Posters...

Evening hardcore.

De Jong done. Bit of a mystery now as to who will be next, I don't get the feeling we're close to anyone else. That is the best way though. I notice Cook made a point of praising Hamburg for agreeing to and sticking to confidentiality until they had accepted an offer and we were talking to the player.

With the Pompey game being cancelled and the FA cup at the weekend it seems like we hardly play these days. Earlier in the season we were playing twice a week. It will be good to get going again and pushing up the league.

masterwig said:
Evening hardcore.

De Jong done. Bit of a mystery now as to who will be next, I don't get the feeling we're close to anyone else. That is the best way though. I notice Cook made a point of praising Hamburg for agreeing to and sticking to confidentiality until they had accepted an offer and we were talking to the player.

With the Pompey game being cancelled and the FA cup at the weekend it seems like we hardly play these days. Earlier in the season we were playing twice a week. It will be good to get going again and pushing up the league.

yeah will be great when we are playing twice a week

and hopefully winning the majority!

masterwig said:
Evening hardcore.

Morning Wiggy! Yeah good signing, Given next sensible signings heading in the right direction at this rate Bellamy will be on the bench against the barcodes!

Biggsy1 said:
blue dallas said:
morning chaps.

given tomorrow, rsc monday, happy days.

Team against the barcodes!

...................Given
Zabi.....Richards...Kompany.....Bridge
................De Jong
...SWP........Ireland.......Robinho
..................RSC

Hart
Nedum
Garrido
Gelson
Elano
Bellamy
Sturridge

...........................given...........................

zab..........ned.........richards............bridge

.............de jong............kompany..........

swp...................ireland.................robinho

........................rsc................................subs .... hart, garrido,elano, bellamy, sturridge, gelson,

oh and theres only 10 men in your team

I don't think goalkeeper is a priority though we can't be certain how Hart affects the centre backs and how much he is to blame for our shaky defence.

I'm not sure what Hughes is thinking of really, I'd have expected us to sign more of a target man than a small forward like Bellamy. A centre half or a centre forward are still my priorities.

masterwig said:
I don't think goalkeeper is a priority though we can't be certain how Hart affects the centre backs and how much he is to blame for our shaky defence.

I'm not sure what Hughes is thinking of really, I'd have expected us to sign more of a target man than a small forward like Bellamy. A centre half or a centre forward are still my priorities.

thats true, and we definately need an effective target man...or we could learn to pass the ball about and not play the long ball!

or is that too much to ask for??!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.