Hardcore Posters...

A forward and a centre half must be the priorities.

If we signed Given he'd want promises that he'd be first choice and I can't see Joe sticking around on the bench. This is a good time for him to become England's number one while there is no clear first choice.

powersleftfoot said:
What break in MB?
I still hope we get Villa and a CB

The girls who started the Bluemoon Bar thingy!! Came in at about 11 o clock.

I have just read that topic 'Failed Bids' out of the Guardian and it mentions Villa, Silva, Buffon and Henry!!! Alot of them rumours i have heard on hear and i have a feeling that they read this and just make a story out of it!!!! Although i would buy Silva and Villa for around the £100mil marker!!!

Agree. Deffo need top striker. At least Vinny can drop back now though

Press say failed bids Hmmmmm. Don't beleive much they say

I'm bored, so i just made up this song for de jong

To The Tune Of 'Blue Moon'

De Joooong
We've Heard You've Got A Big Schlongggg
It's Rumoured It's 3 Foot Long
But Are We All Fuckin Wrong?

masterwig said:
A forward and a centre half must be the priorities.

If we signed Given he'd want promises that he'd be first choice and I can't see Joe sticking around on the bench. This is a good time for him to become England's number one while there is no clear first choice.

I understand but i actually think that bringing in Shay will be a good move for Joe as he just isn't in control sometimes and he cant boss the defense around like a top keeper can. Joe will learn alot from Shay if he comes and Joe will also still get games in the Cup's and maybe a few league games every now and again. We need Shay and Shay needs us!!

I don't know what my bedtime is any more largely thanks to this topic but I feel it's past it now.

Night hardcore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.