Hardcore Posters...

felixbg said:
bad ... just let a mate cut my hair, hes made a right mess ;-p ... buzzin for stoke tho and next few weeks :-) ... yourself?

Fuck all am really skint went to the Dam for NYE and spent ar too much, so stayed in London tonight free gaff so just watched movies and drank red wine and played CM 07/08 Buster Phillips is having a cracking season! Not worth 10mil though.

Cheers GD I was shitting it but was quite happy with the end result.

Tell me about DS Rebbeca has a great arse too much make up though. If you watch the link I posted 5 mins from the end when get my Champagne I swear she was flirting with me ;-)

Biggsy1 said:
felixbg said:
bad ... just let a mate cut my hair, hes made a right mess ;-p ... buzzin for stoke tho and next few weeks :-) ... yourself?

Fuck all am really skint went to the Dam for NYE and spent ar too much, so stayed in London tonight free gaff so just watched movies and drank red wine and played CM 07/08 Buster Phillips is having a cracking season! Not worth 10mil though.

Cheers GD I was shitting it but was quite happy with the end result.

Tell me about DS Rebbeca has a great arse too much make up though. If you watch the link I posted 5 mins from the end when get my Champagne I swear she was flirting with me ;-)

you were doing alright till this!!!

felixbg said:
can ya repost the link pal

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Features/SSN-Podcasts/setantapods/Football-Matters-2/gnid-31881/

You'll need to download Microsoft Silverline, link on page when you follow the link. 22 mins in and 5 from the end!

Yep paddy that's Biggsy, My big head on widescreen, plus I'd just had my head shaved so looked a bit of a thug according to my mum.

Come on GD she well wanted it, shes only human, I'm going back week after next I'm playing hard to get!

Biggsy1 said:
felixbg said:
can ya repost the link pal

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Features/SSN-Podcasts/setantapods/Football-Matters-2/gnid-31881/

You'll need to download Microsoft Silverline, link on page when you follow the link. 22 mins in and 5 from the end!

Yep paddy that's Biggsy, My big head on widescreen, plus I'd just had my head shaved so looked a bit of a thug according to my mum.

Come on GD she well wanted it, shes only human, I'm going back week after next I'm playing hard to get!

love it mate.

wear clean socks just in case!!

When I was in the mob I flew Miss world 1995 out to Bosnia to cheer up the troops.

She flirted with me the whole way there. No one believes me when I tell this story so I've stopped telling it these days but you reminded me.

here she is:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1416033e5SAjqPz

she gave me a peck on the cheek after landing which made the shut down checks tricky as my balls were aching so much!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.