Hardcore Posters...

Nowt new Wheelsy... Bit boring tonight... A lot off probably because of the server issues...

Although a definite lack of WUMs which is no bad thing, but kinda spoils the sport when you can't have a real go at some cock or other who's talking absolute bollox...

The insult thread helps with that though if you want summat off your chest...?

mossley_blue said:
So its a little quiet tonight?

Take it you lapping up the sun Wheelsy and as for Felix, i am sorry you got soaked fella but so did I!!!!!!!

Wish we had a game tomorrow!!!

(if only we beat forest!!!! ...................we can dream eh lads????)
Nah, the rest should do us good. Big couple of games coming up in Barcodes and Joke. 6 points would be a dream.

2764240798_7591b205b8.jpg

i know ... nowt to do tomoro, got some mates from leeds coming up, would have been perfect to show them a game, as it is im now gunna entertain them by takin them to asdas then a night round town, which aint too bad i suppose apart from the fact i know look like something from oasis after lettin a mate cut my hair

felixbg said:
i know ... nowt to do tomoro, got some mates from leeds coming up, would have been perfect to show them a game, as it is im now gunna entertain them by takin them to asdas then a night round town, which aint too bad i suppose apart from the fact i know look like something from oasis after lettin a mate cut my hair
Come on mate, I know you're a skint student but there's no reason for that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.