Hardcore Posters...

stu1 said:
does this mean im a hardcore poster just because ive stayed up late. i hope not because ive heard its the gay part of the forum

Hmm, well I am gay, but im not sure anyone else here is.

If you look through some pages you will see, mainly, people conversing in a thread designed for the night creatures of us who want to talk when there arent many online.

Dont be such an arsehole! :)

stu1 said:
does this mean im a hardcore poster just because ive stayed up late. i hope not because ive heard its the gay part of the forum
no honey, it just means your a SAD fucker like the rest of us.

Bluemoon115 said:
So, anyone here ever had a good prostitute?

Last time I was in Prague it seemed to be full of Lucy Pinder lookalikees ,who for the right price were prepared to do a lot more than take their tops off.

My buddy reckons he was back-scuttling one, whilst she was wearing just his City top and every time he slapped her arse cheek ,she would yell 'feed the goat' !....(he had to pay extra for this ,obviously)...

der-bomber said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Last time I was in Prague it seemed to be full of Lucy Pinder lookalikees ,who for the right price were prepared to do a lot more than take their tops off.

My buddy reckons he was back-scuttling one, whilst she was wearing just his City top and every time he slapped her arse cheek ,she would yell 'feed the goat' !....(he had to pay extra for this ,obviously)...
he's not called bluesam is he?

blue dallas said:
der-bomber said:
Bluemoon115 said:

pmsl any sign of him tonight?

blue dallas said:
der-bomber said:
Bluemoon115 said:

he must remain anonymous, but is saving hard (no pun intended) for a return visit with his Robinho shirt this time, although if kaka signs I wouldn't rule out a menage-au-trois.

paddystyle said:
blue dallas said:
der-bomber said:
Bluemoon115 said:

pmsl any sign of him tonight?
not yet, its early though.
him is dad are probably out looking for young, distressed, fanny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.