Hargreaves Interview on CityTV Update: Pt 2 on OS

Re: Hargreaves Interview on CityTV

Interviewer - "It must feel great to run and kick a ball eh?"

No shit Sherlock FFS.

Hope the lad can get back to match fitness and play his part. He is quality when fit, heres hoping he stays fit. Good luck Owen.

Someone posted this in the other Hargreaves thread and it was just class. Hargreaves coming good has sooooooo (an unbelievable amount) much wind-up potential that if at the very least, its worth it :D

Matty said:
01MANC said:
The wind up potential alone makes this a worthwhile signing ...for the rags, its like you've been dating a girl for 3 years....in the beginning she was stunning....but seemingly let herself go so you ditched her.....and a few weeks later she turns up at the same pub dressed up like a model with the guy you used to bully at school but is now bigger, stronger, richer and better looking.
And has a bigger cock.

jjeangi said:
Someone posted this in the other Hargreaves thread and it was just class. Hargreaves coming good has sooooooo (an unbelievable amount) much wind-up potential that if at the very least, its worth it :D

Matty said:
01MANC said:
The wind up potential alone makes this a worthwhile signing ...for the rags, its like you've been dating a girl for 3 years....in the beginning she was stunning....but seemingly let herself go so you ditched her.....and a few weeks later she turns up at the same pub dressed up like a model with the guy you used to bully at school but is now bigger, stronger, richer and better looking.
And has a bigger cock.

Ha! Yes. City = Bigger Genitals

I watched the interview before reading the comments on this thread and must say Im very surprised to see people saying he wasn't overly excited etc. He seemed pretty realistic to be honest and did not come out beating his chest about how he is going to "win this and that" with City. At the end of the day it would be a miracle if he played more than 10-15 games this season, so let's be realistic.

TFC said:

Oh dear, it wasn't 'that' interviewer was it? I generally try to stand up for him but that is horrible.

adammck said:
TFC said:

Oh dear, it wasn't 'that' interviewer was it? I generally try to stand up for him but that is horrible.

Nah it was someone else.

"That" interviewer would have asked, "Errrrm, so how many injuries has it been now Owen?"

LoveCity said:
adammck said:
TFC said:

Nah it was someone else.

"That" interviewer would have asked, "Errrrm, so how many injuries has it been now Owen?"

more like "Owen, what's your favourite type of cake?"

Shaelumstash said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
citygal1 said:
couldnt warm to him with that interview, dunno why.

Thought he seemed quite level headed. But yeah it wasn't that instant connection like in Nasri's.

He comes across as an arrogant and conceited prick. Possibly due to 4 years of frustration and being pissed off at being dumped by the shite. His answer to why he wanted to join City was that it was convenient because he had a house here. Not really the most thought through answer.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though, must have been horrendous not being able to play during his peak years. He'll do a good job for us if he can stay injury free, great player when he's fit.

What did you want him to say? that he joined because he admired the project and wanted to be a part of it? I'd rather he just told the truth to be honest. If I worked somewhere and for whatever reason that company no longer required me but I got offered a contract with a rival company in the same location or a company a few hundred miles away I'm taking the one close by. Not because I've always wanted to work for that company or that I've admired the work they've done but because it is convenient for me.

danburge82 said:
Shaelumstash said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Thought he seemed quite level headed. But yeah it wasn't that instant connection like in Nasri's.

He comes across as an arrogant and conceited prick. Possibly due to 4 years of frustration and being pissed off at being dumped by the shite. His answer to why he wanted to join City was that it was convenient because he had a house here. Not really the most thought through answer.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though, must have been horrendous not being able to play during his peak years. He'll do a good job for us if he can stay injury free, great player when he's fit.
I moved jobs from Salford to Wythenshawe because it's closer to home. It used to take me 45mins to an hour of sitting in traffic to go from mine to Lower Broughton in the mornings, yet Wythenshawe is just down the road and I'm there in 10mins. Work is bottom of my priority list, I don't give a shit who I work for as long as I'm paid at the end of the month so I can live my life.

Well I don't know what you do for a living, but would you have the same attitude if you were a professional footballer getting paid 80k a week? For example if you had the choice to sign for City or West Brom would the only influencing factor be the fact that the M6 is a bit of a woman in the mornings?!

Or would you snub them both and sign for Altringham because you'd save yourself the 25 minutes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.