Harrison Parker

I met his Dad last year and he was saying how he liked how City loaned their players out to get some good experience and he didn’t feel United did the same. He obviously didn’t pay any attention to what he read in the papers about lack of opportunities for EDS players at City!!

The rags don't need to loan their players out because they are all the " best in the world " before having played a professional game !

Can't see how they can be entitled to much of a development fee for him when he's only been there 5 minutes and hardly played. Fletchers on the other hand seems a bit of a calculating move after all those years with City. Any one got any feedback on if they were likely to have been offered terms at City.
I sincerely hope we send Fletcher the bill for putting his kids through St Bede’s for five years

I met his Dad last year and he was saying how he liked how City loaned their players out to get some good experience and he didn’t feel United did the same. He obviously didn’t pay any attention to what he read in the papers about lack of opportunities for EDS players at City!!
So this has been on the cards for a while and definitely isn’t a revenge move or knee jerk reaction to Fletcher’s kids going to United.

So this has been on the cards for a while and definitely isn’t a revenge move or knee jerk reaction to Fletcher’s kids going to United.
Its just the Rags already lining up the excuses why a top talent would choose to leave the biggest greatest club in the world.

That’s how I read the article’s timelines

If anything, I’d suggest if there was any ‘revenge’ surely it would be the team who approached the players last. Looks like City approached this kid months & months ago

I would have no objection to 'revenge'. Sometimes, a shot across the bows to show that there will be consequences to any underhand behaviour is necessary. Not for one minute do I think that it is part of a general strategy, but I wouldn't deny its possibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.