Harry: City blew us out the water for Dzeko

I find Arry quite watchable - call him what you wish but achieved a CL spot on a wage bill 50% of ours

alera said:
We were in for him but 2 buttons and a packet of crisps wasnt enough. So we signed DB on a 2 month loan deal. Even a 36 hes still a terrfic player. City have ruined football etc etc etc....

PMSL

A good one :-) Either that or "We suggested trading Bentley AND his wife in and expected Dzeko and £25 million back, but, alas, they apparently lost our number and never called us back.".

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Looks like they have been blown out of the water by the insurance company, Beckham not joining Spuds due to insurance issues.
"Yeah, City blew us outta the water on the beckham deal. The told the insurance company that if they didn't put his premium up they'd go into the insurance game themselves. But that's what they do, they blow you outta the water...

dctid said:
I find Arry quite watchable - call him what you wish but achieved a CL spot on a wage bill 50% of ours

Kin ell bet you're fun at parties LOL

dctid said:

No. He achieved a CL spot because we had some bloke with a blue rinse perm in charge for the 1st half of the season, who was given a blank cheque but went to get RSC with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.