Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Your first word on the matter, and you post a meme using a quote from Buddha, trying to be all deep and a bit clever...

No apology for getting into that kind of late night drinking situation, letting himself down with an obvious confrontation with the police.

Nope. Just some attention seeking shite...

Can I assume that part of their appeal will be to produce toxicology results from his sister proving that part of his story? I am no lawyer but that might be a good starting point as would be to find some witnesses to corroborate his story. Odd that there is a video showing him with people in a bar but not one showing the lead up to his arrest or his arrest. Maybe the WiFi signal went down but I find it strange that nobody has come forward for their 15 seconds of fame saying that it was all a mistake. Interesting that good old Harry received a more severe sentence than the others.

Greece is the word no?
fetchimage
(
All I know is your the one that I want, oh oh ooh .... honey
He'...........and l am very rich.'
She (thinks) 'Rag malakas'.

Me (Separately) His swede piece reminds me of Froggatt Edge not a million miles from where he is from. They named 'Sunset Slab' after older members of the family and 'Three Pebbles Slab' after Daisy.
All a bit like Karen Matthews family on tour.

Just like they did with Ched through his appeal. Oh hang on they didn't which was the correct stance then and still is due process says guilty that may change after appeal but is the current situation.
like he did with City & UEFA the fuckin hypocrite....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.