Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

All has a very 1930s German feel about it. In fact, Joseph Goebbels would have admired the relationship between the BBC and Stretford. The purest propaganda you'll ever see facilitated by a disgraced national broadcaster.
Google the pics of Herr Goerring. A certain ex rag player not noted for his honesty looks very much like him.
There are so many lying rags l better give a clue of South America.
Even though slabbo is a nobody just a Sheffield scrote who got pissed and made a fool of himself
I get an uncomfortable feeling about the BBC being used in the defence of this convicted criminal who according to the Greeks is still guilty.

I knew about this half an hour ago but Mrs HEf stopped be posting

View attachment 1098

That picture is amazing! Genuinely laughed out loud when I saw it.

Dan Roan set Maguire up with a great one 'did you fear for your life'... I bet Maguire couldn't belive his luck.

Dan Roan, the same prick who has hammered City at every opportunity even after we were cleared has the front to put his name to this...Maguire was found guilty!

I complained to the BBC over their coverage of the CAS report, they stopped responding to me. I can feel another email about their bias coming on tomorrow. It won't get a reply but it'll make me feel better.

I asked my Mrs to be a neutral witness as shes not a footy fan, the slight smirk when repeating the liccle sister tale/ fable plus most of what he said resulted in the mrs giving a guilty verdict, even Dan Roan covered his own arse at the end and is morphing into Danny Mills which is a bigger crime than anything Harold has done.

Turned over before it started as couldn't face Dan Roan doing a PR interview. Didn't the BBC have to apologise previously for some other bit of rag PR fluff that he put out? Now mildly curious to know what happened. How is a rag fan allowed to make this and it's somehow the most important thing that's happened in the last 24 hours?

He’s been keepIng a low profile? Have you not seen Maguire’s tweet from the other night Roan, you absolute fucking ****.

btw, that interview encompassed the most pitiful of cross-examinations. Embarrassing.

Good job Dan Walker wasn't available. He'd have got a real grilling then...

Embarrassing is spot on. A new low even for the BBC.

it just keeps getting better does it not? city fans singing munich songs then albanian gangster sticking something in daisy dukes arm then the taxi taking them to the hospital took them insstead to the police station where he did not realise was full of policeman so attacked them anyway. now he feared for his life and that he was being kidnapped.in a couple of days it will have been aliens abducting him but he fought them off and saved the planet..ffs. my dog has eaten my homework sounds fine to me after this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.