Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

What the Albanians? After all the charges relate to what happened in Police Station
Assaulting Police and attempt to bribe police officers.
The fracas in the street seems to be a side issue and not mitigating facts
Maguire's defence team.

As in 'Oops. I appear to have dropped a large brown envelope stuffed with cash'.

It is expected the case is over today,dont know about the verdict but it shouldnt take long with several officers testifying,seems open and shut to me
Would lmao if the give him porridge and then charge the defence for attempting to prevent the cause of justice

Whilst that is what should happen, I cannot see anything other than them all going scot free

Even if it is custodial, he wont be going to do it. Funny if they draw olympiakos next season and gets arrested when the plane hits the tarmac

Greece have a better chance of getting the Elgin Marbles back than HM.
The European arrest warrant still exists in UK, at least until 31 december.
If Greece issued a EAR we would have little choice but to pack him off.
If only a fine, he will just pay, end of.

We all know that fuck all will happen. It'll be a fine at worst and Sir Harry will be free to save the world from the giant meteorite that's on course to hit us.
Obviously he'll use his big massive fucking head... O

Even if it is custodial, he wont be going to do it. Funny if they draw olympiakos next season and gets arrested when the plane hits the tarmac

Would be hysterical if found guilty and Greece obtain a European Arrest warrant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.