Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have got him when he left Hull. We do need to do better at picking players up before they make headlines elsewhere and triple in value.

He doesn't look like a footballer, but John Terry didn't exactly have an athletic build and despite him being a complete scrote he was a great player.

Maguire looks a really good defender, he's better on the ball than Mangala and add in the fact he's English it would appear to be a great signing.Hopefully we can get this done, I would imagine any potential deal would happen in the summer though.

Looking at Barca's cb transfer business it would be nice if we can buy a defender under £50m for once, it's setting us up for so many pundit/commentator digs about: "the most expensively assembled back 4 in football history just conceding against *insert* player who cost a couple of million with a story of playing in the lower leagues*"

Good player though, that fits the system and English.

Looking at Barca's cb transfer business it would be nice if we can buy a defender under £50m for once, it's setting us up for so many pundit/commentator digs about: "the most expensively assembled back 4 in football history just conceding against *insert* player who cost a couple of million with a story of playing in the lower leagues*"
Fuck em mate, if they don’t say that they will find something else pathetic to say.

Maguire is very good with the ball at his feet. I noticed that when he when he at Hull.
I think he would be a very good addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.