Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
On his way, just got the cash.

giphy.gif

Did you actually watch our home game against Leicester? He was brilliant and Leicester under Rodgers play it out from the back just like we do. He will be really good for us
I like Maguire and want him to come but his contribution to Leicesters performance at the Etihad, in no way or form related to what will be expected of him when he comes to City.

Very very very nice!

That's why I suspect strongly there is something in this report not necessarily the figures could not be asked either way.

But the tactic is textbook press dispraging players or the club before players have even got through the door. Ederson, Walker, Stones, Sterling, KDB, all had it.

I would like to think that the Press are taking this opportunity early with thinly veiled patronising digs at the club, because they are aware that this transfer is moving forward.

You're making this up as you go along, sunshine; you were getting all giddy at the Mirrors bullsh1t report a couple of hours ago, now you're repeating Tolmie's take on it.
So which is it - 'very very very nice' or 'textbook press disparaging of our players'? It cant be both

We surely won't pay that for HM. Just cos he made a good run down the middle and down the line against us. He ain't no Beckenbauer.

It is crazy money but reportedly the right back from palace is going to Utd for 40-50mill with add ons.
If I recall he is yet to play a Champs league or senior international game.

The days of picking up senior England internationals for 50 Mill seem long gone unfortunately.

Not that long ago. We got a couple. In fact I would love us to pay more just to boil some piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.