Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where City are expected to find a CB with Maguires experience and attributes for 50 Mill.

I think there will be a fair few disappointed fans in the next few windows as those Sane, Gundogan, BSilva, Stones and Sterling prices are gone forever.

City already have 3 reliable CBs Laporte, Stones & Otamendi.

There is no need to go and spend 80m on Maguire . Just tell Otamendi to stay and honour his contract.

Not sure where City are expected to find a CB with Maguires experience and attributes for 50 Mill.

I think there will be a fair few disappointed fans in the next few windows as those Sane, Gundogan, BSilva, Stones and Sterling prices are gone forever.
Any builder on any Sunday league team and they would be even less sure, just.

Why not sell Otamendi (hes 31 needs replacing soon anyway) to free up foreign spot and sign foreign CB instead? Much better value out there surely. Angelino replaces Delph as HG player. It would leave us with 3 CBs + Garcia though which could be risky but I think thats better than spending ridiculous amount on Maguire.

Why not sell Otamendi (hes 31 needs replacing soon anyway) to free up foreign spot and sign foreign CB instead? Much better value out there surely. Angelino replaces Delph as HG player. It would leave us with 3 CBs + Garcia though which could be risky but I think thats better than spending ridiculous amount on Maguire.
And, don’t forget Fernandinho in a pinch (or more against most teams that have 1 upfront!)

I would not trust those figures, but the most important question is does he fit the bill as a Manchester City central defender, and I think he does.

I love how when his name was first mentioned it's slab head this, clumsy ox that. Now he's close to signing... everyone's singing a different tune. And everyone will deny it...

In Pep we trust.

Apart from when he’s thinking about signing this kid. He’s nowhere near the player he’ll be replacing, and however much people bang on about his qualities, he’s not and never will be good enough to take us to the next level.
Please, please, please can we get gazumped by those ****s over the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.