Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
You should hold out for cash plus no phil jones.

Think they should have a financial penalty as part of any transfer for even suggesting such crap.
So they (Utd/Rags) all slate Jones, Rojo, Bailly, and then think they can just ditch him on Leicester as part of a deal. GTFO.
Do some actual scouting FFS. I do not buy the whole "big clubs can’t take risks on non top level players" nonsense.
That’s a total cop out. Course they can, they just need to understand that when they come in that they develop into the team and not start.

If we do sell Harry, I hope we buy a decent prospect, like Tah or someone (if they would come of course), that would pee of their fans no end

As a Man Utd fan, what do you think your transfer priority should be? I think it should be a centre-forward if you sell Lukaku. I can't see Rashford replacing Lukaku's goals.
CB and holding midfielder. The latter for me is the most important because Matic scares me. I think we'll buy a striker if Lukaku leaves but not a big money one, more likely a cheaper short-term option like Ben Yedder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.