Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leicester want £90m for Maguire - we may as well consider any PL centre back - we could get Sanchez from Spurs, or similar... anyone is in reach apart from VVD and Phil the Face obviously.

My guess would be 35-40m

I’ll say with a totally straight face that if I had the choice of Ake for 35m or Maguire for 90m I’d choose Ake every day of the week.

Ake has that calm and cultured vibe Pep likes in a CB. Think he’s very mouldable.

A very good shout.

Another sensible option would be Alderwiereld for the 25m buy out clause.

£90m is insanity. I’d rather go with what we have. Who’s to say Garcia couldn’t be as good as De Ligt if he got a few games. I mean Vinny played 20 games last year. Do we need to spend £90m to replace that. Just let Otamendi and Stones contribute more and have Garcia step up in a few more games. We also have Sandler too.

I mean nobody expected Zinchenko to adapt to left back how he has done. I’d rather not get anyone in if it means £90m on Maguire, or at least look to spend half that abroad on someone who fits the mould.

Few times I've watched tyrone Mings at Villa thought he was pretty good think he is from Bournemouth on loan at Villa think he is around 27
Bournemouth's defence is fucking tragic, if he get's loaned out from Bournemouth that says everything really

Clubs can ask for silly money in the premier because they dont really have to sell with all the money in premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.