Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said on here I wanted him when he was at Hull. I still want him now. He could be superb for us - people underestimate him.

Likewise,his potential was obvious although,that said.....he has also improved and developed due to the playing time he has gained at Leicester,he would not have got that here.

We need a talker/leader in the team,he's familiar with many of our players and he brings a different and needed option to the squad.He's HG,he doesn't seem to have an ego,he's consistent and reliable and he wants to be the best he can be....not many tick all those boxes.

Seems underwhelming on the face of it but if Pep sanctions it then I can go along with it - guess he’s seen a lot more of him than me(which isn’t a great deal in fairness)

Lol. This thread has finally and reluctantly arrived. Millions of City fans hoping for De Ligt but deep down knowing it's Maguire :)

Take heart blues. It could be worse... Be grateful it's not JFE :)

I know we trust Pep but sometimes I get the feeling he likes to do with transfers what he sometimes does on lineups - come across as the maverick genius who can see things mere mortals can't

I am a mere mortal and all I can see is a sluggish English defender with an oversized head

If it were JFE type prices then I could understand it but that is a lot of £

Lol. This thread has finally and reluctantly arrived. Millions of City fans hoping for De Ligt but deep down knowing it's Maguire :)

Take heart blues. It could be worse... Be grateful it's not JFE :)
Evans went for £3.5m last summer. Maguire would cost at least £60m. Very little difference between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.