Harry Redknapp: Spurs want Carlos Tevez

sam-caddick

I know its the Sun but i have heard these rumours from many websites in the past week.

Can't see City selling him to Spurs, they would mean business in the title race if they got him however!

Harry Redknapp: Spurs want Carlos Tevez

TOTTENHAM boss Harry Redknapp is plotting a sensational move for Manchester City outcast Carlos Tevez.

Spurs have made enquiries about a £20million offer for the Argie rebel which could reunite him with on-loan City star Emmanuel Adebayor at White Hart Lane.

A source close to the talks said: "People at Tottenham reckon a deal like this could be bigger than anything since they signed Jurgen Klinsmann.

"There's definite interest. The big stumbling block could be whether or not City are prepared to do business with a team now regarded as one of their rivals for the title."

City want Tevez out after a string of run-ins with boss Roberto Mancini but the Italian is adamant only a permanent deal will do.

The striker's £198,000-a-week wages would shatter Spurs' pay structure.

But the insider added: "There are some who reckon Tevez signing would pretty much guarantee Champions League football and that it would be worth the investment."

AC Milan want Tevez on an initial loan deal and vice-president Adriano Galliani said: "We know we have the player's agreement but we hope he'll not agree with other clubs."

I'd be astonished if City sell him to another premiership club. If they have their way, they won't even sell him to another European club.

Had a feeling this might happen. Harry will make Tevez a world beater. We must not sell to Tottenham or they will be title favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.