Harry Redknapp: Spurs want Carlos Tevez

MickyBenno81 said:
Manc in London said:
spurspinter1 said:
How is it spot on?

There is a quote from an inside source for fuck sake, nothing more.

I'll say again, I'm astounded you all lap this shite up, you yourselves are the reason that this crap is made up in the first place.

Are you seriously having a go at Spurs for being linked with players? You folks were linked with pretty much every player that ever existed post takeover, was that your fault? No, so it didn't stop me sleeping at night. Fucking unbelievable, 12 pages of pure shite, whichever idiot wrote the article is probably looking at this thread pissing himself. Goldstein all over again

May be you should wind your neck in. I don't speak for anyone but myself but I would imagine that a number of Blues get sick and tired of the amount of times Redknapp talks about our players, and he is always more than happy to have sly digs at our club. Maybe we are bit sick of it. He was doing this when he was manager at Portsmouth.

As for believing what is read in the papers, Spurs forums were going balistic with posters spitting out bile whenever we were linked to any player, and there were a lot of players we have been linked to. I remember one poster saying he hoped that if one particular player had joined us, he wished cancer on him and his family.

Face it, fans will believe the media when it suits the agenda they have. Being surprised by the responses of the City fans says more about you than the Blues who have had a pop at Redknapp and Spurs.

Can't argue with that - fuck off Spurs.

Can't argue with that either. They've been all over this site like a nasty rash in the last few weeks.

Manc in London said:
spurspinter1 said:
How is it spot on?

There is a quote from an inside source for fuck sake, nothing more.

I'll say again, I'm astounded you all lap this shite up, you yourselves are the reason that this crap is made up in the first place.

Are you seriously having a go at Spurs for being linked with players? You folks were linked with pretty much every player that ever existed post takeover, was that your fault? No, so it didn't stop me sleeping at night. Fucking unbelievable, 12 pages of pure shite, whichever idiot wrote the article is probably looking at this thread pissing himself. Goldstein all over again

May be you should wind your neck in.1. I don't speak for anyone but myself but I would imagine that a number of Blues get sick and tired of the amount of times Redknapp talks about our players, and he is always more than happy to have sly digs at our club. Maybe we are bit sick of it. He was doing this when he was manager at Portsmouth.

2.As for believing what is read in the papers, Spurs forums were going balistic with posters spitting out bile whenever we were linked to any player, and there were a lot of players we have been linked to. 3.I remember one poster saying he hoped that if one particular player had joined us, he wished cancer on him and his family.

Face it, fans will believe the media when it suits the agenda they have. 4.Being surprised by the responses of the City fans says more about you than the Blues who have had a pop at Redknapp and Spurs.

1. But the article in question has absolutely nothing to do with Redknapp.

2. But mum!!!! Other people do it!!! It's not fair!!!!!!!!!

Really?!?! Just cause other folks do it doesn't make it ok.

3. Crazy people know how to use the internet, shocker.

4. I'm not surprised, disappointed perhaps. There must be more productive ways of getting anger/frustration out than shouting about some non story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.