Harry Redknapp

of course Harry knows all about bending the rules. hows that case with the Revenue going?

^^^^ Yes when is the old fraudster back in court? I can only assume we don't hear more about this cos its an ongoing case, but what is the best worst that could happen to him?
It's true he is a good manager who has achieved a lot with not much at every club he's been at, but he always seems to leave them in financial shit too. Bet he's shitting it about not getting his £500mil bonus off spuds for getting 4th - his daughter in-law will have to go on the game to pay his tax bill.

I really do hope he gets banged up when his case comes to court. I bet he won't have any wise cracks then.

it would be hilarious if Gomes is out, and his back up injures himself, and he's left with his 4th choice keeper and a couple of 16 year olds

fuck off Redknapp, slime your way back into the sea where you belong

I despise Redknapp almost as much as I despise Fergie... bent fucking twunt, I hope he gets put into the slammer.

dctid said:
Taylor said:
Did anyone else see the idiots reply when asked what was up with Gomez? He said he felt his muscle go, but they have 4 keepers but will apply for an emergency loan.... what a tit

Lets see - in 18 months pulled the Spuds from relegation to two cup finals winning one and a possible top 4 position - idiot he fookin aint - he ant my cup of tea but have some respect for the guy in what he has achieved.

Twitcher's won nowt with Spurs mate.

blumoonrises said:
nashark said:
I don't understand the hatred towards 'Arry on here at times.

He is always magnanimous when discussing City.

He twitches.. nuff said.
And do you know why he 'twitches'?

I don't like the guy, although he's clearly pretty good at his job, but I cringe every time I hear/read people who think it's hilarious to take the piss out of him for 'twitching'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.