Harry Rednapp to be sacked?? {merged}

Re: Harry Rednapp to be sacked??

thegoat10 said:
There maybe some truth in this.
Alan Brazil on talksh1te this morning was going on about how he knows something to do with a big Prem club is going on and how the story would break on Monday morning. He was saying he is in the know but because of his connections and loyalty to the club he could and would not say anything.
Sounds like someone else has let the cat out of the bag.
I hate things like that, if he wants to be loyal he should have said fuck all to start with.

liamctid said:
It would be amazing if he went back to Pompey with the 50 mill the bullshitter has promised.

Yeah in a brown envelope followed shortly by Peter Crouch etc!

I agree with you.
Brazil full of his own self importance.

(In Homer Simpson p1ss take voice)
Oh look at me I know about things to so with Spours but I am not telling oooooooooh I am Alan Brazil.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
thegoat10 said:
There maybe some truth in this.
Alan Brazil on talksh1te this morning was going on about how he knows something to do with a big Prem club is going on and how the story would break on Monday morning. He was saying he is in the know but because of his connections and loyalty to the club he could and would not say anything.
Sounds like someone else has let the cat out of the bag.
I hate things like that, if he wants to be loyal he should have said fuck all to start with.
I wonder if it's Alan Brazils infamous "man in the pub" source.

Just been on to a Spurs fan mate of mine who spends his days at work on the COYS site (by the way you seen how complex it is to even try and view that f*&^ing forum, register this, get vouched by a current member etc) and he says its something to do with some dodgy deal from Portsmouth but meant to be extremely serious... He's a little worried by all accounts

thegoat10 said:
I agree with you.
Brazil full of his own self importance.

(In Homer Simpson p1ss take voice)
Oh look at me I know about things to so with Spours but I am not telling oooooooooh I am Alan Brazil

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.