Harry Winks

Delph was a much better player at Villa than Winks is at Spurs. And he was bought to be a back up in a weak city side.

We have half a dozen academy kids who can do what Winks does already at City. There is nothing special about him. He'll be somewhere in the lower midtable in a couple of years.
I don't think Delph was that highly rated by City fans before he signed. It was regarded as a very underwhelming signing at the time.
I've no idea if Winks is or will be a better player than Delph but if the club are interested in him then it's for a reason

I can’t remember who it was.. Danny Murphy springs to mind who said the England side should be built around him. Plays like a “foreign midfielder rather than an English one”.
If the powers that be see him as the defensive shield crack on. Feel so disheartened tonight but still trust the guys in charge.

He’s just what we need. Maybe drop Jesus next season for an extra very average number 6. You can’t have too many of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.