Harry's. A cut above the rest or subliminal advertising.

I don't have a cellar.....

Your in the clear lad and I never ever doubted you..
Maybe this will teach a modicum of common sense to all future posters that vehemently castigate aspersions and rumours most foul.
I have know Fantasy in a professional capacity for quite a while now and found him to be both articulate and a fine leader of men.
I rate him as one of our top three moderators and feel sure he will continue to lead and inspire by example for many more years to come.
I have left your Egg with Mr Insa as I will be away tomorrow for the full Easter sabbatical.

I have ordered the Trial set in blue and set my shave time for once every other day.
I will receive my pack of eight refills in approximately two months time.
They seem a really good company to deal with and if the trial does not work out I have been reliably informed that I can cancel without penalty.

Your in the clear lad and I never ever doubted you..
Maybe this will demonstrate and teach a modicum of sense to all future posters that vehemently castigate aspersions and rumours most foul.
I have know Fantasy in a professional capacity for quite a while now and found him to be both articulate and a fine leader of men.
I rate him as one of our top three moderators and feel sure he will continue to lead and inspire by example for many more years to come.
I have left your Egg with Mr Insa as I will be away tomorrow for the full Easter sabbatical.
A minimum 70% Cocoa if you know whats good for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.