Hart Injured???

Didn't one of the training reports say he took a knock the other day? But on the one today, I didn't see anything about him not taking part so surely he should be okay?

BlueMoonie said:
Just seen him in town with his finger fully bandaged up and in a split anyone know anything?? The girl he was with was making him carry the bags too ... stupid woman

Whenever I hurt my finger I like to get it in a split as soon as possible.

danny123 said:
Didn't one of the training reports say he took a knock the other day? But on the one today, I didn't see anything about him not taking part so surely he should be okay?

I may be putting 2+2 together here and coming up with 5 but the guy who does the training report said someone got injured, I fear the worse!

From today's training report:

The final part today was a full game on a half pitch and unfortunately a few little injuries picked up.Not for me to say who apart from a very painful one picked up by the boss himself.

So yeah, looks like he's injured.

I have it on very good authority that he was round at Michael Owen's gaff and put the last piece in his jigsaw for him - Owen totally lost it and stamped on Joe's pinky. Fact. Or not.

If anybody saw the interview after the game on Monday they will have noticed him taking plasters off his fingers while he was chatting.

Doubt its serious and his gloves will soften the pain anyway :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.