Hart injury

Definitely does , can't see him having any issues , he is a man mountain . Reckon he did'nt like the gear that Shay wanted him to wear , too Red perhaps !

welcometomanchester said:
Didn't walk the catwalk at fashion kicks tonight because of his ankle.

He has to be fit doesn't he!?

Only saw a few replays of the knock on ESPN here in the States. He didn't appear to land awkwardly and nothing got caught on turf and twisted.

Whatever injury it is would seem light and happened during the jump and not on the landing which is good.

He will be fit but either way I think Pantilimon is certainly a deeeecent keeper and if we did have to play him could definitely do the job.

Please. Don't panic guys. Joe Hart had to turn in for training this morning. Apparently, you only get the day off if you've played the night before.

All is well :)

ForzaMancini said:
He will be fit but either way I think Pantilimon is certainly a deeeecent keeper and if we did have to play him could definitely do the job.

Yep i have full confidence in Costel, he has performed impeccably when called on.

ForzaMancini said:

This.

Pantilimon looks like a great keeper, made 2 or 3 world class saves at Arsenal in the CC and won us the game. Looks very comfortable when the balls at his feet and has great distribution. Pantilimon looks good enough to step up IF Hart is out for the Newcastle game.

David Platt was on Talksport this morning and said Hart was the only one with a minor niggle as hed turned his ankle in the derby. Never mentioned anything serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.