Hart Studies Every Casillas Move To Become World's Best

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
black mamba said:
Fbehbehani said:
I think Hart is the world's best goalkeeper already

Well Hart has conceded two goals less than Casillas this season , although he's played one game more , so there's little to choose between them in my eyes ..........

And Casillas has conceded a fair few more than Barcas keeper.

Also, take into account the quality Casillas faces outside of maybe 3 teams in La Liga compared to the quality Of football Joe faces week in week out in the strongest league in Europe. Casillas may be lucky to make the top 3 in England. Hart, Cech and Reina would all give him a challenge in our league in my opinion.

I think the strength of La Liga has been proven in Europe. Especially Bilbao, Valencia, Villarreal, Sevilla, Malaga, Atletico.

his distribution is some of the poorest in the Premier League but his command of the area and shot stopping is some of the best in the world.

Andouble said:
does he have a bird like Casillas'?

Maybe not , but Kimberly Crew isn't bad!

35kvbm0.jpg

joe is going to be the best in next few yrs i agree he needs to improve on distribution but has a shot stopper and command his area he is up their now he only lacks experience and hopefully he will prove in summer wat he all about we city fans know but rest of europe/world will find out

Casillas played superb today, great guy to look at and it's so promising that Joe will turn into the world's best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.